Saturday, August 2, 2014

HERE WE GO! A MONTH EARLY!

I know, I know, it's only August. But give me a break, I've had a ruff year. There are a lot of reasons that I am bumping up my annual horror movie marathon to three full months of frights. The most important reason is because I friggin' want to. Like I said, I had a ruff year, especially online, and I just want to get back to posting silly stuff about movies because, let's be honest, that's what I'm best at. 

Also, I'm working at the video store again, and there are just too many awesome horror flicks to count and I want to get moving already.

Another reason is that I want to make this year's theme 'Franchises and 'ol King'. I'm going to watch a bunch of horror series, and that's going to take a long time, especially with stuff like Halloween or Children of the Corn or Hellraiser. So I want to do that and also have time to watch other new stuff and some of the classics. 

Plus, I'm just ready. This is my favorite time of year and, while I'm still enjoying summer, I just need a good, long, fun Halloween this year. 

I'm also coupling this year's marathon with my Scott Reads Stephen King blog, so I'll definitely be watching a lot more King projects this year. So get ready for that.

So, for all of these reasons and more, I am officially kicking off 90 DAYS OF HORROR MOVIES! or A Quarter Year of Terror, or Scott Wastes Even More Time

If you want to join me on this voyage, please do! We can watch flicks together, you can link to your own posts in the comments, we can discuss and argue and generally have a great time counting down the days until Halloween 2014!!

-Scott Bryan
August 2nd 2014 (91 Days until Halloween!)
For more Scott info, visit www.scottbryantheperson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment